Vacancies to join the Team
Batumi Raptor Count is looking for motivated people who are keen to contribute to our work and join our team.
We are looking for you if you:
- believe you can enrich one of our working groups with your insight and initiative,
- motivated to take on new challenges and responsibilities,
- are keen to engage in our team on a longer term basis, contributing throughout the year.
In return, we offer you to be the part of a strong and cheerful international team dedicated to the conservation of birds of prey in the Batumi Bottleneck, and lots of new experiences in a fantastic working environment.
Currently, we have several open positions, to strengthen our team:
- Conservation enthusiast: the Conservation working group is looking for people who are enthusiastic about on-the-ground conservation work and can commit to our strict non-confrontational approach towards local hunters to help in mitigating the illegal shooting of birds of prey, a key conservation problem in the Batumi.
- Fundraiser: The fundraising working group is looking for creative fundraisers, preferably experienced in crowdfunding and campaigning.
- Webmaster: we are looking for creative people for website maintenance, design and technical support.
- Social media freak: the PR-working group is looking for someone to manage our messages on social media, and provide regular updates about our monitoring and conservation work.
- Translator: we would be happy to provide all our website pages and updates both in English and Georgian. So anyone interested to help us spread our message in Kartuli (Georgian), who has good languages skills and masters both Georgian and English is more then welcome!
- Spontaneous: if you have any suggestion how you can strengthen our team and empower our work, feel free to send your idea's how you think you can contribute
If interested in one of the above, or for an open application, please send your motivation letter and CV to chairman Folkert de Boer (email@example.com). We look forward hearing from you.